Monday, June 1, 2009

Who is my favorite comedian of all time?

Comedy is and always will be a big part of my life, so picking out a "favorite" comedian was always hard for me to do. I would certianly have favorites for sure (Dave Attel, David Cross, Patton Oswalt, Mitch Hedberg, etc), but its only until this year that I really picked one who was my all time favorite comedian.

I was actually listening to one of his specials the other day on my new laptop and was laughing so hard I started crying, and I think I had seen the special three times to that day. I've seen him live once, and am still dying to have him film/record his newest stuff.
He actually also wrote Pootie Tang if you can believe it.
Anyway, when you get the chance, check out Louis CK's stuff, as he is my favorite comedian and is awesome.

2 comments: