Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Funniest Moment in Television History

"What the hell is she doing here? Really? I'll tell you what I'm doing here. You wanna know what I'm doing here, shit-for-brains? I had sex with your dad! That's right! I had sex with your father, because just like you I like my sex old and ugly! And with fake hair on their heads that falls off when you're having sex with them! It just falls off because that's what you do, Dennis Reynolds - you like to have sex with old people! And you said that you loved me! You said "I love you", and so I thought "Okay, well, I love you too"! How do you show love? You go and have sex with old people! SO THAT'S WHAT I DID TOO!"



Seriously, if you have never watched "Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia", do so. As a standup comedian, I know what is funny and this show is my absolute funniest show of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment